Friday, July 17, 2009

Movie Blog

Hello all my lunatic drones and vile Hench-people. I have been harbouring thoughts on creating a blog which is almost exclusively about movies and movie related things. Actors, Directors, Genres, Pop Corn and whatever makes a movie a movie.

I am not going to put just the movies I liked. I am going to put in it some movies that I do not recommend, just to have a sense of balance and to make you see that I am not star-struck at the movies that I like and that I am obsessed with a few movies.

I am also going to introduce formally my 7 point rating system, based on 7 things a movie has…

Please leave your comments on this, so that you will see the movie blog, and if you want, leave a comment suggesting your thoughts on the name of the movie blog. More points for creativity, and a free Mars Bar (or equivalent) to the person giving me the name (and the domain in the form [name].blogspot.com, where [name] is the sub-domain of the blog)

No comments: