Sunday, June 7, 2009

Why? - Random thoughts

Have you ever wondered why, and figured out that it's not a question worth asking?

Yeah, I know how you feel... bloated.

It's a wonderful thing, being undecided on whether to be decisive or not.

I wish to remain anonymous as long as someone finds out who I am.

It's not the end of the world when bad things happen to you. It's the end of YOUR world, but not THE world. Don't think YOUR world is THE world. How selfish you people are... Shameful...

I recently saw a ghost, but the funny part is, the ghost didn't see me. Does that mean that ghosts don't believe I exist?

I jumped in the well the other day, but there were no frogs. I guess I have to start the ribbits and the croaks myself. It's not easy being a frog in a well these days. The loneliness, the darkness...

Have you ever wondered what the world would be like if it was totally made of ice? Everything would be slippery and life probably would suck....

Experts say that other experts are idiots.

Those experts who say that other experts are not idiots are idiots.

I said that.

How? I am an expert on experts who are idiots... So I am an idiot expert expert, which would make me 3 times as idiotic as other experts. Wait... that's not right.

2 comments:

Mariam said...

am i surprized? no. i am not.

Ni said...

Surprised, Mariam, not Surprized...