Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hair Today, Gone tomorrow

Hello again my little loonies. I have recently done a bit of renovation to my facial hair. Now I have none. For those of you who missed the chance to see me with facial hair, and to those who didn't, I have created what I like to call the Facial Hair Removal progression gallery, also called How to stop shaving a certain part of your beard for a while, decide to shave it, take photos of the intermediate stages and make a blog about it. Boring? Yeah, might be, but not with photos like this...


Ok, this is the "Before" Shot. Nothing Special, Just a fat guy in a goatee, maybe needs a haircut (w.r.t. the hair on the cranium (that's head, for the layperson))


Ok, this photo was taken on the 28th of May, a few weeks before the next two, but it's indicative of what the beard looked like before...

Now for the intermediary photo.


You want?



What? I can't hear you!!


Of course I can't hear you. You are there and I am here. How the hell am I supposed to hear you?

Okay, Okay, here it is... I look like either a Columbian Druglord, a South Indian Actor, a Tough Policeman or a fat guy with a moustache



And Now, the "After" Shot... Nothing special, I must add. Feels a bit less bothersome than the two stages above, and well, I look somewhat fatter, but younger.


I badly need a haircut. Once I get that, I promise you I will post that photo as well....

Why? Because I can, that's why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is your name? Do you care for a small conversation?